This all-day, free virtual workshop given by PG&E and ReScape California has been held once a year for the past four years, and is a treasure trove of valuable information and hands-on interactive exercises that familiarize you with California’s landscape ordinance.
Training includes an expansive look at the ordinance and explores an array of design strategies that meet the standard. Speakers include two landscape designers, an irrigation specialist, two code reviewers and a compost specialist. Training features a couple interactive design activities where participants apply the concepts learned.
• Christine Hawkins – Specification Manager, Hunter Industries
• Craig Lauridsen – Meter Operations Supervisor, Marin Municipal Water District
• Kelly Schoonmaker – Program Manager, StopWaste
• Lori Palmquist, CID, CIC, CLIA, CLWM, RQP – Partner, WaterWonk
• Matt Gruber – City Landscape Architect, City of Pleasanton
• Ron Alexander – Principal, R. Alexander Associates, Inc.
• Ryan Stroupe – Program Coordinator, PG&E Pacific Energy Center
• Sarah Sutton, LEED AP, RQP – Landscape Architect, EcosDesign Studio
When: Dec. 1, Tuesday, 8:30 am-4:30 pm
For more information and to register, click here.