Listening Circles Notetaker
We are looking for a notetaker for our Listening Circles program. This is a short-term, part-time position. The notetaker will provide clear and accurate notes as a record of meetings. Notes are essential tools for learning and revision, therefore the notetaker provides crucial support, including
- Document dialogue, observations and contributions given throughout listening sessions by participants
- To provide an accurate and full account of the information conveyed during the listening sessions
- To ensure notes are clear and comprehensive
- To provide notes within 24-48 hours to project manager
Urban Forest Arborist
We are looking for an arborist as an independent consultant.
The arborist will perform an urban canopy inventory and assessment in selected neighborhoods in Central Solano County. The canopy assessment and analysis will provide information to help gain a better understanding of what condition these trees are in and the feasibility of increasing the number of trees in selected neighborhoods. This information will help determine how to effectively manage resources to encourage continued economic, social and community growth as well as further community well-being. This will also help inform future Urban Forestry efforts.
- ISA Certification Required
- Experience in Forestry, Arboriculture, Horticulture or Permaculture is desired
- Possesses tree identification skills and ability to read maps
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to Program Manager Gabriela Estrada at email@example.com with the postion’s name in the subject of the email.
We are looking for a knowledgeable and dynamic bookkeeper who is experienced with complex nonprofit programming and funding. This independent contractor will be responsible for AP/AR, monthly reconciliations, payroll and financial reporting. Under the guidance of our CPA, the bookkeeper will transition our books to the online QuickBooks at the end of the year.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position’s name in the subject of the email.