- This event has passed.
(Vallejo) Griffin Academy Garden Installation: Day 1
October 15, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Come assist the students at Griffin Academy as we prepare their garden for the next year.
Day 1: We will be preparing soil, digging and filling a swale, and possibly several holes for trees. You can join our Morning Crew or our Afternoon Crew, or try both out, whichever works best for you!
- Check-in at the Staff Parking Lot Gate – follow signs for “Sustainable Solano”
- Please wear closed toe shoes, sun protection and a mask.
- Bring working gloves (supplies are limited), a water bottle, and a lunch if you have dietary restrictions.
- Lunch will be provided, menu has yet to be determined.
- If you are under 18: your legal guardian must sign a release of liability when you check-in.
Join us on Day 2, Saturday, Oct. 22, for planting! (Learn more about that event here)